TODAY'S FLOWERS WELCOMES YOU!

Each new week will start early and the link will be open on Saturday morning - 12.15 a.m. U.S.A East Coast time. We have set the old link to close at 11.30 p.m. on Thursday night.

This is a family-friendly meme and does not have too many rules but we do ask if you would provide a link back to Today's Flowers on your related post.

We also do not accept business advertising, and any will be deleted when found.

Due to a monumental amount of spam, anonymous comments are automatically deleted as I don't have time to go through them.

And finally, you have our utmost appreciation for supporting us at Today’s Flowers. Without you we would not be here.

Kind regards to you all,

Denise, Team Member

TODAY'S FLOWERS # 173










1. Bernie (Australia)
2. Kramer
3. lotusleaf
4. Terra farmer
5. Jama-Singapore
6. Denise - Virginia (USA)
7. Squirrel Queen
8. point and shoot
9. Squirrel Queen
10. Indrani
11. Lui
12. SandyCarlson (USA)
13. Pieces of Sunshine
14. Rinkly Rimes
15. Ecobirder
16. islandrambles Canada
17. islandrambles
18. Maboe
19. Ewok
20. Modern Mom
21. Deja
22. CameraCruise
23. NatureFootstep
24. Luna Miranda
25. Carver
26. Pupo - Brasil
27. Arija, Australia
28. Digital Flower
29. Jouko
30. Life's Concealed Details
31. RawThoughtsAndFeelings
32. Spider Lily
33. Roberto,Rio de Janeiro
34. Lina, Indonesia
35. Cheryl Ann, Deep Canyon
36. Junie
37. Tina´s PicStory
38. Pat's Addition
39. MIRIAM LUIZA - BRASIL
40. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
41. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
42. Clara Becker
43. Clara Becker
44. edenscott,Australia
45. Ranu, India
46. Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA
47. Just Capture
48. mk-blogg
49. Sujata, India
50. My Third Eye
51. LindyLouMac in Italy
52. Patricia
53. Fru Marit ,Norway
54. Linda Makiej Photography
55. clairejustineoxox
56. Rajesh, India

18 comments:

Giga said...

Pierwsze zdjęcie jest dla mnie nr 1 :-)- śliczne. Pozdrawiam

Bernie said...

Lovely flowers again today. That's a beautiful Ixora. I love the mix of yellow, orange and red flowers on that one. Lovely Lady Slipper Vine too.

kanak7 said...

Wonderful assortment today! My favourite is the first one!

SquirrelQueen said...

Such a wonderful mix of colors today, each bloom is gorgeous.

Venus Layugan said...

lovely photos!

Rinkly Rimes said...

I'm no gardener but I hope you like my magic story.

Island Rambles Blog said...

Hi all I have just returned and it is all new here... I have some lovely flowers for you but I can not get the Mr. Linky to put in a picture so sorry I tried and I tried but no picture.

Island Rambles Blog said...

yikes now I see the picture went in and a second link also went in...I apologize and am so sorry ...someone can remove my second link that has no picture. I hope I get the hang of this.

Modern Mom said...

Fabulous blooms!


Orchids

CameraCruise said...

Beautiful flowers!

Carver said...

Wonderful sequence of beautiful flowers.

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for hosting! have a great week :)

NC Sue said...

Nothing to share at the moment, but I’ve included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week! The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

Sujata said...

Love the Ixora. Its one of the few flowers that bloom during Delhi's hot summers.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

What a beautiful selection of flowers, I am a first time participant and will visit as many others as I can.

Jenn Jilks said...

Our flowers are so gone. These are beautiful! Cheers from Cottage Country!

Andrea said...

Oh your flowers today are all tropicals, which we also have here. Solandra is always lovely wherever they are! I didn't link yesterday because i already have 4 links.

florist said...

The lotus leaf is described here. Have a look at it